Unfortunately, due to current Pandemic, we want to help reduce the risk of spreading of virus in our facility and community.
Youth Programs for Area Players
Verona Wildcats Youth Hockey
(4-18 Yr Olds, Boys & Girls)
Lessons are back- You must create a free Sports Engine account to register for classes.
Fall 1 Session Dates- Sept 26th, Oct 3, 10, 17, 24
Fall 2 Session Dates- Nov 7, 14, 21, 28 Dec 6- REGISTER HERE
5:15 to 5:45 - Basic 1, 2,3,4,5,6 | Pre Freestyle | Freestyle 1,2,3,4,5,6 | Hockey 3&4
| ADULT | Tots (one parent on ice required. In skates or shoes)
6 to 6:30 pm -Tots (one parent on ice required. In skates or shoes)
Snowplow Sam 1, 2,3,4 | Hockey1&2
Click Here- or go to the Learn to skate tab for more information about class times.
Click Here-For a detailed description on class levels
Verona Ice Arena and employees are well aware of the ever-changing restrictions and guidelines to minimize spreading. Verona Ice has taken action in creating preventive measures to ensure our customers have an even cleaner place to skate.
We ask everyone to follow these procedures to decrease the risk of spreading the Corona virus or any other viruses as this will surely be a part of everyday life moving forward. As new information comes available, we will update our policies as the information is presented.
●MASKS ARE REQUIRED INDOORS IN DANE COUNTY FOR ALL INDIVIDUALS, PLEASE KEEP DISTANCE! Arena expects each rental group to help regulate participants/spectators while in facility, please have your family respect others space.
●Groups using the facility will be restricted to a maximum number of participants with ice time rentals.
● DO NOT COME if feeling ill in anyway, Tested Positive or had close contact with anyone Positive with Coivid-19 in the last 10 days.
● Please use physical and social distancing; Refrain from shaking hands, giving high-fives, or otherwise touching other people & no lingering in common areas.
● Arrive no more than 30 minutes before rental time. Hockey Players, and figure skaters will be recommended to show up pre-dressed if possible. If a locker room is needed it will be provided for player/figure skaters. Please space out in rooms as much as possible.
● All Skaters MUST keep physically distanced as much as possible!
● Please continue avoid unnecessary contact with door handles, glass, boards, and bleacher railings.
● Try to limit to 4 family member/guardian per participant allowed in the building during events and please KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR KIDS AT ALL TIMES. Rough housing will not be tolerated.
● Entrances to bathrooms, locker rooms, rink, and ice surface boards, and benches will be disinfected regularly.
● Individual water bottles only.
● Disinfectant and sanitizer is available for customer use in the lobby area to spray down their areas before and after use.
● Some areas of facility may be closed off and/or limited use (Showers, Mezzanine, Bleachers, Etc)
Contact Rink Manager for more details or to request a different ice time @ firstname.lastname@example.org
2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 Birth Level team based out of Verona Ice Arena. Tryouts in March
More Info: www.jrjetshockey.com
Check with Private Ice User Group coordinators to see about privately scheduled events.
Our Verona Ice Arena opened its doors in October on 1994 as the Eagles Nest Ice Arena..... The Southwest Eagles Youth Hockey Association (currently Verona Youth Hockey), formed a non-profit group called Ice Inc.
Working with the City of Verona, local hockey families, and community businesses; Ice Inc's campaign "Ice For Kids of All Ages" raised enough money to build our arena.
After many many financially challenging years, today's youth hockey association and Ice Skating community at Verona Ice Arena is stronger than ever.
We will announce a few celebration events over the season to commemorate this awesome milestone!
Thank you for your support, See ya at the Rink!!
EVENTS @ VERONA ICE:
NONE PLANNED FOR IMMEDIATE FUTURE
$5 General Admission
$3 Admission: Students K-12 & 50+
$0 Admission: Pre-K
$3 Skate Rental: (Yth9-Adult13, Limited Supply)
$12-14 Open Freestyle Admission
$5 Open Hockey Admission
Date & Times: Calendar of Events
If you're a current LiveBarn subscriber, please share this with a grandparent, family member or friend who would be interested. For a full list of LiveBarn venues, click here.
10%Discount with PROMO CODE: eec9-62df.
Director of Operations- Verona Ice
Facility Manager- Verona Ice
Verona Learn to Skate Director