RINK EXPANSION PROJECT
We have raised $5.6 Million...Out of $8 Million
I.C.E., Inc. began a capital campaign, Ice for Kids of All Ages, to build a much-needed second sheet of ice for the community. The planned second sheet of ice would be built directly to the south of the existing building, where the current outdoor seasonal rink is located.
The timing of construction start and end dates is dependent on several factors, the most important being fundraising! Given the anticipated lead times on construction materials, the sooner we achieve our fundraising goal, the sooner we can begin. Contributions now and through the summer will help determine of I.C.E., Inc. can open the new rink in time for the start of the 2023-24 season.
You must create a free Sports Engine account to register for classes.
5:00 to 5:30 pm - Basic 1, 2,3,4,5,6 |Hockey 3&4| Adult |
5:40 to 6:10 pm -Tots ( one parent required on ice) Snowplow Sam 1, 2,3,4 | Hockey1&2 | Pre Freestyle | Freestyle|
Winter 1 Session- Jan 8, 15, 22, 29 Feb 5 - Registration Closed
Winter 2 Session- Feb 12, 19, 26 Mar 5, 12- Register Here Adult, Tots and Snowplow Sam 1 are full
Spring Session- March 19, 26, April 2, 16, 23 (No class April 9) Tots class for Spring Session is from 5:40-6:10 pm
Skaters should not expect to advance to the next level each session. 5 weeks, is a short amount of time to master all of the skills. It is common to take a level more than once. We leave the sessions shorter to provide flexibility in your scheduling and commitments.
Click Here- or go to the Learn to skate tab for more information about class times.
Click Here-For a detailed description on class levels
NO REFUNDS, or MAKE UP CLASSES. Times subject to change between the two half hours.
Youth Programs for Area Players
Verona Wildcats Youth Hockey
(4-18 Yr Olds, Boys & Girls)
Was Saturday, September 24, 2022 | 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
The annual event was a success!! We had over 750 people attend and raised over $20,000 that will go toward the 2nd Rink expansion project, "Ice for Kids of All Ages"
Contact Rink Manager for more details or to request a different ice time @ firstname.lastname@example.org
2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 Birth Level team based out of Verona Ice Arena. Tryouts in March
More Info: www.jrjetshockey.com
$5 Public Skate Admission
$0 Admission: Pre-K
$3 Skate Rental: (Youth 9 - Adult 13 - Limited Supply)
Date & Times: Calendar of Events
If you're a current LiveBarn subscriber, please share this with a grandparent, family member or friend who would be interested. For a full list of LiveBarn venues, click here.
10%Discount with PROMO CODE: eec9-62df.
Our Verona Ice Arena opened its doors in October on 1994 as the Eagles Nest Ice Arena..... The Southwest Eagles Youth Hockey Association (currently Verona Youth Hockey), formed a non-profit group called Ice Inc.
Working with the City of Verona, local hockey families, and community businesses; Ice Inc's campaign "Ice For Kids of All Ages" raised enough money to build our arena.
After many many financially challenging years, today's youth hockey association and Ice Skating community at Verona Ice Arena is stronger than ever.
We will announce a few celebration events over the season to commemorate this awesome milestone!
Thank you for your support, See ya at the Rink!!
Director of Operations- Verona Ice
Facility Manager- Verona Ice
Verona Learn to Skate Director
Verona Ice Arena and it's employees are well aware of the ever-changing restrictions and guidelines to minimize spreading of the COVID-19 Virus within our facility and will continue to follow PHMDC Mandates. Verona Ice has taken action in creating preventive measures to ensure our customers have an even cleaner place to skate. PURE FX brand disinfectants will be used in order to kill the virus on surfaces.
We ask everyone to follow these procedures to decrease the risk of spreading COVID or any other viruses as this will surely be a part of everyday life moving forward. As new information comes available, we will update our policies as the information is presented.
●Masks are no longer Required indoors in Dane County, We do encourage and welcome you to wear one if you feel safer that way.
● Rental Groups are expected to help regulate participants/spectators while in facility, please have your family respect others space.
● DO NOT COME if feeling ill in anyway, Tested Positive or had close contact with anyone Positive with COVID in the last 7 days.
● Please use physical and social distancing; Refrain from shaking hands, giving high-fives, or otherwise touching other people & no lingering in common areas.
● If a locker room is needed it will be provided for player/figure skaters. Please space out in rooms as much as possible.
● Try to limit number of family members per participant allowed in the building during events and CHILDREN NEED TO BE WITHIN EYESIGHT or WITH AN ADULT AT ALL TIMES. Rough housing will not be tolerated.
● Entrances to bathrooms, locker rooms, rink, and ice surface boards, and benches will be disinfected regularly.
● Individual water bottles only.
● PURE FX Disinfectant and sanitizer is available for customer use in the lobby area to spray down their areas before and after use.
● Some areas of facility may be closed off and/or limited use (Showers, Mezzanine, Bleachers, Etc)